Excel High School's Core Values act as the building blocks of our organization. They summarize what's important to us and remind us why we hold ourselves the highest possible standards.
* We put our students' best interests at the heart of everything we do.
* We strive to operate our school with honesty, transparency and high ethical standards. We keep our promises and honor our commitments.
* To best serve our students, we strive for continuous improvement of our teaching and learning processes as well as our business performance.
* To ensure we are using best practices in all areas of operation, we recognize the need for decisive, professional collaboration; both with our students and their families as well as among EHS staff.
* We commit to being accountable to serving the best interests of our students and their families. We also honor the accountability to each other as professionals, trusting that our colleagues will hold themselves to the mission and vision of the school.
* We commit to being an optimistic organization that brings a positive outlook for the future to our workplace. We expect great achievements and success from our students as well as our staff members. We hold high expectations and reward accomplishments.